LUXE INTERIORS + DESIGN: Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.
Luxe Interiors + Design is seeking a Regional Advertising Sales Director to support and broaden its advertising community. The Regional Advertising Sales Director will manage and grow existing print and digital clients, and broaden the current advertising base with new advertisers. In this capacity, the Regional Advertising Sales Director sells advertising to achieve print and digital revenue goals, and represents the publication and Luxe brand at regional events. The ideal individual has print and digital advertising sales experience and/or industry experience with strong contacts and a proven history of success in meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
Regional Advertising Sales Director will manage and grow existing print and digital clients, and broaden the current advertising base with new advertisers.
- Achieving print and digital sales goals with a consistent sales activity level
- Prioritizing renewals, top prospects and potential sales opportunities
- Setting meetings and making a minimum of 10 in-person sales presentations per week
- Demonstrating comfort level cold-calling, dropping in to clients/prospects
- Conducting sufficient client/prospect needs analysis, followed by appropriate proposal and closing behavior
- Selling effectively in-person, over the phone, via email and through other electronic means
- Maintaining Luxe rate integrity and brand standards
- Attend industry events when necessary, including Luxe sponsored events
- CRM management: managing clients, prospects, meetings and sales in Luxe’s CRM system
- Competitive reports: track industry accounts that run-in competition
- Passion for magazines, media, and print and digital advertising
- Motivation, drive, work ethic for landing contracts and closing deals
- Deadline-driven with respectful persistence, hustle and sales follow-up to achieve outcomes
- Relationship seller: A charismatic, empathetic listener with people skills, who asks great questions, earns client trust
- Confidence in the start-to-finish sales process
- Resilience: overcomes advertising objections and push-back; doesn’t fear rejection
- Resourceful, organized, prepared problem-solver
- Self-starter, someone who can work independently and be their own boss while working within a system
- Demonstrates deadline-driven behavior and sales urgency
- Dedicated to personal and company growth
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance. Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.