At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Luxe Interiors + Design
is seeking an experienced, creative multimedia Sales Executive. This is an integrated position selling both print and digital advertising to a very select group of luxury home, design, architectural and building professionals.
- Creatively initiate new business relationships and maintain existing client accounts by networking, prospecting and cold-calling
- Participate in and coordinate marketing initiatives and client events
Keys to Success
- Proven track record of generating new business
- History of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Experience in luxury, shelter, design or decorating industries are a plus
- Ability to nurture and develop existing client relationships
- Polished presentation skills
- Must be goal-oriented, assertive and very well-organized
About Luxe Interiors + Design
Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design
) is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design
is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design
has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.