Interior Design Media is recognized as the most trusted resource for design professionals, decision makers, and design enthusiasts. With powerful print, digital, awards, and events platforms, Interior Design covers the most innovative projects, products, and trends in the A+D industry – engaging a global audience of over 7M. More than a traditional media company, Interior Design connects the industry, promotes creative leadership, inspires innovation, and fosters collaboration.
This is an administrative position that reports directly to the VP, Publisher and supports national Account Directors.
Sales Management Support:
- General administrative duties including: phone coverage for reception, scheduling internal group meetings and calendar management
- Prepare and organize management trips, and related expense reports
- Create and organize Excel spreadsheets as needed
- Prepare and manage weekly strategy meeting team calls, agenda and supporting documents
Sales Team Support:
- Support national sales team with RFP's (request for proposals), gathering editorial credits, client communication via phone and email, and helping manage other various client requests
- Create, file and track client contracts / insertion orders through Interior Design’s digital filing systems
- Support team in preparing for important client meetings: gathering edit credits, client history research, creating presentations, issue mailings, and related items for clients
- Use of Microsoft and Sandow’s CRM database
- Manage sales supplies
- Inter-departmental projects to be determined as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to master new systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat required
- Passion for learning about media sales and the world of design
- Candidate should be a self-starter, personable, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Media, Communications and other related experience a plus
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Interior Design is published by SANDOW (sandow.com), a leader in innovation and design that delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience.