ThinkLab is a research-led strategy firm focused on the evolving world of design. At a time when the world is moving at a faster pace than ever before, growth-driven partners increasingly seek more knowledge and direction about evolving trends in key market segments. The ThinkLab team delivers actionable data through a library of infographics, monthly webinars, whitepapers, and CEUs, as well as customized research and consulting work with private clients. We focus on innovation within the industry and report on topics that matter to you now, and in the future. Welcome to ThinkLab. We’re happy you joined us in this conversation.
We are looking for a well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the support to the ThinkLab team. The successful candidate will become integral to ThinkLab by acting as a central point of contact for colleagues and customers alike. Key responsibilities will include outreach to new accounts to share excitement around ThinkLab services, supporting the Director of Business Development and President with prospecting and follow-up activities, and assisting with general client service. The Sales Coordinator will support and facilitate the team’s activities, so as to maximize their performance in the field and time in front of the client.
The Sales Coordinator will report to the Director of Business Development and will communicate with them on a regular basis regarding the progress of pipelines, opportunities, and next steps.
- Cold calls new clients to share information about the company
- Maintains contact with existing accounts in support of managing the client relationship
- Works with other departments internally to coordinate RFP responses and follow up
- Maintains accurate records within company CRM and keeps to schedules and deadlines
- Ensures sales team is made aware of any client issues/problems
- Promotes lead generation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Basic understanding of A&D/supplier relationships is strongly preferred
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player
- Detail and deadline-oriented, with ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Knowledge of contract interiors, design or architecture a plus
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.