At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance. Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
SANDOW’s Material ConneXion has an exciting career opportunity available for a seasoned, tenacious salesperson in our New York office. In this role, and reporting to the EVP of Sales, you will build strong relationships with new clients to foster multi-year and enterprise contract agreements to grow and scale our business.
- Identify and close new opportunities from assigned client territory - drive all aspects and stages of the sale including; qualifying the viability of potential sales, delivering winning presentations, contract negotiations, legal and procurement discussions and managing the sales process through to its close
- Aggressively pursue and close key sales prospects across the client territory by managing a 90-day pipeline of opportunities
- Manage all sales activity in our CRM
- Understanding of corporate hierarchies and client motivations in the product development space; with this intelligence, you’re able to navigate to key decision makers
- Proven track record of generating new business
- History of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Sales experience in luxury, consumer products, packaging, auto or beauty industries are a plus
Keys to Success:
- Ability to close new business
- Polished presentation skills
- Must be goal-oriented, assertive and very well-organized
About Material ConneXion:
At Material ConneXion, the world’s leading materials library and consultancy, a global team of materials scientists and experts help creatives across industries—from fashion to architecture to automotive—find inspiration for their next big idea in design, through access to over 8,000 innovative and advanced material samples.