Luxe Interiors + Design, celebrates regional architecture and design, and encourages design enthusiasts to seek out and connect with local design professionals in the place they call home.
Published bi-monthly by Sandow LUXE INTERIORS + DESIGN offer a multi-platform where we inspire, inform and engage with affluent design enthusiasts, architects, interior designers, home builders and the design community at large. From print and digital content to events and targeted distribution, we have built relationships in design communities across the country to connect the clients we love with the consumers we inspire.
Luxe is the only luxury shelter brand that infiltrates each regional market to speak directly to the design community and wealthy consumers who love design. The result is nearly 200 home features each year that showcase over 500 design professionals nationwide, and are devoured by over 3.2M+ across all platforms.
Overview: LUXE INTERIORS + DESIGN is seeking a passionate, professional Sales Manager/Director to prospect, develop and sell in the Miami area, reporting directly to the Publisher.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Position is a true sales development role and requires a hungry, high energy individual committed to building the foundation
- Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated seller who can easily identify opportunities and is comfortable conducting and closing business with diverse companies and personalities
- Persistence, commitment and an entrepreneurial mindset are critical for success in this role
- Must be a strong goal-oriented person who has the skills and expertise to meet and exceed sales expectations
- CRM management: managing clients, prospects, meetings and sales in Luxe’s CRM system
- Prioritizing renewals, top prospects and potential sales opportunities
- Maintaining Luxe rate integrity and brand standards
Sales Manager/Director Requirements:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Resides in Miami
- Passion for magazines, media, print and digital advertising
- Motivated, driven, work ethic for landing contracts and closing deals
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to forecast and project business quarterly and annual
- Relationship seller: A charismatic, empathetic listener with people skills, who asks great questions, earns client trust
- Deadline-driven with respectful persistence, hustle and sales follow-up to achieve outcomes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills that translate in written correspondence, in person presentations and via phone calls
- Resilience: overcomes advertising objections and push-back; doesn’t fear rejection
- Resourceful, organized, prepared problem-solver
- Self-starter, someone who can work independently and be their own boss while working within a system
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance. Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.