Launched in 2016, Galerie blends the exciting worlds of art, culture, and design with a unique, authoritative point of view that inspires readers to live artfully every day. Every issue of the magazine delivers a brilliant mix of creative minds, sophisticated interiors, and enchanting travel destinations, as well as insider previews of the most influential art fairs and exhibitions around the globe, while daily updates and up-to-the minute coverage of these converging worlds can be found online at galeriemagazine.com. Published four times a year, Galerie’s engaging content is available by subscription and on newsstands, as well as @galeriemagazine.com and on Facebook and Instagram at @galeriemagazine.
Galerie is seeking a passionate, professional Sales Manager/Director to prospect, develop and sell in the New York area, reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Position is a true sales development role and requires a hungry, high energy individual committed to building the foundation
- Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated seller who can easily identify opportunities and is comfortable conducting and closing business with diverse companies and personalities
- Persistence, commitment and an entrepreneurial mindset are critical for success in this role
- Must be a strong goal-oriented person who has the skills and expertise to meet and exceed sales expectations
- CRM management: managing clients, prospects, meetings and sales in Galerie’s CRM system
- Prioritizing renewals, top prospects and potential sales opportunities
- Maintaining Galerie rate integrity and brand standards
Sales Manager/Director Requirements:
- Passion for magazines, media, print and digital advertising; with experience in the luxury marketplace preferred
- Motivated, driven, work ethic for landing contracts and closing deals
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to forecast and project business quarterly and annual
- Relationship seller: A charismatic, empathetic listener with people skills, who asks great questions, earns client trust
- Deadline-driven with respectful persistence, hustle and sales follow-up to achieve outcomes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills that translate in written correspondence, in person presentations and via phone calls
- Resilience: overcomes advertising objections and push-back; doesn’t fear rejection
- Resourceful, organized, prepared problem-solver
- Self-starter, someone who can work independently and be their own boss while working within a system
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance. Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.