NewBeauty and newbeauty.com are the definitive authority on all things beauty. NewBeauty gives its readers an in-depth look at the latest products, cutting-edge innovations and breakthrough procedures available today in the beauty, wellness and medical aesthetics. NewBeauty educates women on the latest options for skin, face, hair, body, well-being and smile. The brand’s comprehensive approach to topics continues to solidify its reputation as the industry’s leading scientifically accurate, expert-driven and ethically balanced beauty resource. NewBeauty’s brand extensions include Beauty Report, The Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Enhancements and TestTube, a consumer product sampling program.
NewBeauty is seeking a Sales Manager/Director to prospect, develop and sell Prestige and Indie beauty accounts in the New York Tri-State area (and Europe), reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting, presenting and selling NewBeauty’s brand offerings across all platforms (print, digital, events, sampling) to new prospects and existing partners including client and agency contacts
- Position is a true sales development role and requires a hungry, high energy individual committed to building the foundation necessary to create real impact
- Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated seller who can easily identify opportunities and is comfortable conducting and closing business with diverse companies and personalities
- Persistence, commitment and an entrepreneurial mindset are critical for success in this role
- Must be a strong goal-oriented person who has the skills and expertise to meet and exceed sales expectations
- Will act as NewBeauty brand ambassador at industry, client and other related networking events
- 3+ years of experience selling integrated media, including print, digital and events
- A track record of sales success, preferably having existing client relationships and new prospects for NewBeauty
- Ability to manage and develop a large account list - while identifying and building a pipeline of potential prospects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills that translate in written correspondence, in person presentations and via phone calls
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to forecast and project business by quarter and annually
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
NewBeauty is published by SANDOW (sandow.com), a leader in innovation and design that delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience.