Interior Design Media is looking for a Sales Representative to sell/prospect accounts and opportunities. With an emphasis on Selling our Interior Design Homes Franchise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Present, promote and sell Interior Design products/services across all platforms to existing and prospective customers
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to help them use Interior Design products/services to solve their marketing/advertising challenges
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in designated client territory
- Regularly identify and close new sales opportunities/clients from designated client territory
- Drive all aspects and stages of a sale including: qualifying the viability of potential sales, delivering presentations, contract negotiations, legal and procurement discussions and managing the sales process through to its close
- Manage a record of activity in company CRM
- Work with marketing and rev ops teams to support the day to day needs of clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend industry, client and company events as needed
- 4-5 years of experience selling integrated programs that include print, digital and events.
- A track record of sales success, preferably selling both print and digital products
- Proven track record of managing a midsize geographic territory and building a pipeline of potential accounts
- Understanding how to communicate the value of products and services through proposals, presentations and phone calls
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Persistent and proactive with a do-what-it-takes mentality to achieve outcomes.
- Up to 50% travel required for this role
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.