Material Bank a new business unit within SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design, is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
The Senior Magento / PHP Full Stack Developer is a key role in the launch and growth of this new business and we are looking for someone with the right mix of experience, focus, and willingness to get the job done. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor and build on a great opportunity for growth, we have what you are looking for.
- Convert technical proofs into working software in a clear, concise and well documented fashion
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules, both standalone and extensions of Magento
- Solve complex performance and architectural challenges
- Integration of multiple complex databases
- Establish and follow coding standards and best practices for PHP based development
- Integration of user-facing and back end elements developed internally
- Collaborate and lead team based cross platform architectural and engineering projects
- Continuously analyze and optimize inefficiencies in existing systems
- Follow through on completed work to ensure effectiveness
- Take pride and ownership in work output and
- 8+ Years of experience with object-oriented languages: Java, C#, PHP
- 6+ Years of experience in e-commerce systems with focus on scalable distributed systems
- 6+ Years building Magento extensions
- 4+ Years of experience developing complex integration between user-facing front end system and back end supporting applications
- Preferred working experience coding, using and designing REST API’s
- Experience in Magento 2.x MAJOR PLUS
- Proven discipline following coding standards and best practices for PHP based development.
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.