At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We are looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance. Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a ‘whatever-it takes’ mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and in return we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it is outside your wheelhouse. If you have got the chops, we'll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Senior Technical Support Analyst role functions as an end user support specialist providing guidance and support to ensure adherence to implemented support and service processes. Additionally, this senior technical support person functions and works with systems engineers to ensure servers and network are maintained, backed up and running optimally. The position also plays an important role as resource participant in IT projects when deemed necessary. The perfect candidate will be extremely well versed in both Apple MAC OS and Windows support. Prior Apple support experience is mandatory to be considered for this role. This position will report to the Director of Information Technology.
- Oversees that master image deployed from Deploy Studio or HW vendor is up to date and tested.
- Collaborates and supports other technical support analysts in proper documentation and using support tools optimally and efficiently.
- Provides project support to IT initiatives as needed and requested.
- Assist the IT Director with all core infrastructure servers that provide DHCP, DNS, directory services, file services, print services, anti-virus, backup services to all sites.
- Respond to corporate end-user calls, emails and help desk trouble tickets for technical support with company-issued personal computers, laptops, Macs, Pads, VoIP phones, and other corporate conferencing systems.
- Prioritize customer requests for support based on urgency and impact of need.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate technical support to all customers via phone, email, desk side and remote.
- Support desktop operating systems, hardware and software with focus on MAC OS.
- Use Windows Active Directory for password reset request and new user enrollments.
- Setup and troubleshoot supported computer platforms, software applications, perform basic diagnostics and troubleshooting including but not limited to; connectivity, printing, scanning and network share access issues.
- Support primarily MAC s (all versions of MAC OS, iPhone, iPad), Windows desktops and Windows 2003/2008 servers, and other applications used within the organization.
- Support email using Microsoft Outlook client connecting to Exchange Office 365.
- Support other applications including MS Office suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Symantec, etc.
- Respond to user’s requests for account creation and provide support regarding access requests to network resources, troubleshoot users’ issues relating to any setups within active directory.
- Provide entry level Exchange administration responsibilities for employees and consultants requiring an email accounts for SANDOW and all affiliates.
- Methodical and creative in problem solving and troubleshooting hardware, software, connectivity, access and network issues.
- Manage printing and scanning services throughout the enterprise.
- Manage and monitor systems running core components the infrastructure network including directory services, DNS, DHCP, Global Address List, Active Directory, etc.
- Required to support IT initiatives, lead projects that help accomplish initiatives from planning, testing and implementation that support each initiative.
- Required to work well in a team environment.
- Documentation responsibilities in building IT knowledge base that help in overall team efficiency.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills, possess customer-centric mentality in resolving users’ issues.
- Hands on experience using MAC, Windows and VMWare products.
- On Call rotation.
- Minimum 5 years of computer support experience required.
- Hands on systems administration experience with Active Directory Administration.
- Extensive hands on MAC OS (all versions), Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Server Administration experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IP.
- Exceptional communication skills, including: listening, writing and speaking, both in-person and over the phone. (This position is high profile to the Corporate executives).
- Highly organized self-starter with an eye for detail who can maintain multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Experience in using a ticketing system for tasks management and team collaboration through resolution.
- Entrepreneurial, flexible attitude with ability to work well in ambiguous, changing situations and re-prioritize work accordingly.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimum to no supervision.
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) mandatory. A+ Certification a plus.
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.