Galerie is looking for a part-time Social Media Manager to oversee the magazine’s social media operations and strategy to help a young brand build its audience and increase engagement. Responsibilities:
- Manage daily posting, editing, and optimization of content across multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn with an eye toward building followers and engagement
- Advise on cross-platform social media strategy and best practices including leading regular digital strategy planning meetings.
- Assist the Digital Director in ideating and launching social media campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to deliver on paid partnerships across social platforms.
- Monitor and report on social and web analytics and competitor benchmarking to keep up with digital trends.
- Attend and cover relevant art and design events including Instagram stories, live videos, and interviews.
- Coordinate with Digital Director and site editors to maintain a weekly content calendar for social media and video promotion.
- This position will report to the Digital Director