At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Luxe Interiors + Design is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage Luxe’s designated social media networks and related promotion, scheduling and anaytics. The Social Media Manager will manage all editorial and advertiser posts and respond to and manage follower relationships and produce a variety of B2B and B2C content.
The Social Media Manager will work closely with the Luxe Site Editor, Digital Manager and Digital Ad Coordinator while effectively coordinating with different departments to organize campaigns and achieve KPI’s.
NOTE: All interested candidates should submit writing samples/work product that illustrate your ability to succinctly tell a story or manage a campaign successfully.
- Aligning social media strategy with brand initiatives
- Management and distribution of content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, including some creation of content
- Handling all customer interactions via social platforms; understanding the importance of representing the brand
- Produce, maintain and execute schedules for social media and newsletters
- Achieve superior follower engagement and increase traffic to the brand site
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on that information
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience working with a consumer-facing brand
- Expert knowledge of social networks
- Proficient in content management tools, SEO, social media platforms and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of email HTML and related web authoring tools
- Knowledge of social media management tools, such as Hootsuite
- Data Analysis
Keys to Success:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented, with ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround and short deadlines
- Maintaining a pulse on the industry
- Having an astute eye with the ability to curate photo and video content for the brand and adapting content for each specific social network
- Knowledge of home interiors, design or architecture is a plus
About Luxe Interiors + Design:
Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in building smart businesses driven by innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design (luxesource.com) is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.