SANDOW is seeking a highly motivated Talent & Culture Associate with recruitment and administrative experience, to join the Talent & Culture team, and play an integral role in growing our talent pool and elevating the overall employee experience. The Talent & Culture Associate will report directly to the Talent & Culture Manager to support and further SANDOW’S acquisition, development, and engagement initiatives.
- Support the full lifecycle of SANDOW’s talent acquisition process
- Administer and maintain our recruitment database to keep the human resources team, hiring managers, and interviewers organized and informed
- Track all of SANDOW’s open positions and advertisements across multiple job boards
- Coordinate the new hire on-boarding experience and assist with the pre-employment process
- Prepare, collect, and track all new hire paperwork
- Support culture initiatives including preparation and distribution of company-wide communication and tracking employee participation
- Participate in special projects and initiatives that evolve around SANDOW’S recruitment marketing strategy and the overall engagement of SANDOW employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a role with a proven track record managing the pre-employment and on-boarding process; agency experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to adapt to ever changing business needs
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.