At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
We’re looking for a smart, motivated, hands-on Talent & Culture Manager who will be responsible for putting in place the forward-thinking, innovative people practices that will deliver an exceptional experience to every team member at SANDOW. You will be a passionate advocate of SANDOW’s culture and understand our strategic goals and the critical role that the Talent & Culture team plays in achieving them. The ideal candidate will be used to working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment and will have experience across many facets of HR and Talent, specifically in the areas of talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, communications, event management and corporate operations.
- Support full-cycle recruiting efforts to fill a high volume of positions across a diverse group of brands, roles and locations
- Help to develop our recruitment marketing strategy, maximizing our external partnerships with LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
- Create, curate and execute a strategic social media plan to improve our employer brand and engage with a highly motivated and ambitious talent pool
- Perform departmental and brand needs analyses, design programs and develop solutions for our ongoing talent development agenda
- Coordinate and execute training programs and initiatives alongside brand Executives
- Establish and maintain an intimate understanding of the client organization and business, build effective and productive working relationships at all levels
- Work with management and employees to make our culture and environment the best possible - communications, events, cross-team interactions, affinity groups, etc
- Maintain a pulse on employee morale and engagement, in order to continuously identify opportunities to create meaningful employee engagement programs and experiences
- Work closely and in collaboration with the corporate operations team to maintain the SANDOW culture and image, create an amazing visitor experience, ensuring our office is an extension of our innovative and design focused brands
- Develop, implement and continuously improve programs and processes to drive a high-performing organization and maximize opportunities to create new and better ways to service our internal stakeholders and external partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications
- 3 years plus growing experience in a variety of HR facets including talent acquisition, learning & development, employee engagement and culture initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and a strong knowledge of interfacing with social channels is preferable
- Great interpersonal skills, able to communicate with people at all levels, from Assistants to Executives, both internally and externally, and flawlessly handling confidential details
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Collaborative partner approach – a will do, can do attitude
- Creative and confident in your ideas and potential
- Strong project management, organizational and prioritization skills
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses—driven by innovation and design—that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country’s most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees. Whether it’s our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.