Material Bank, a division of SANDOW Media, is a disruptive new SaaS based technology and logistics company that helps designers and trade professionals specify material, building, and architectural products. The platform provides users the ability to review and to select from millions of product samples from leading brands all in a single location. As user’s source and specify through Material Bank’s sophisticated search and discovery tools, the platform connects them with brands, ultimately driving purchasing decisions.
Here is where you come into play. As we launch Material Bank in major markets across the country, we are looking for motivated, passionate, technical individuals to help us navigate rapid growth while navigating complex engineering and operational challenges. We have big ambitions for Material Bank, and we need team members with big ambitions as well
- Translate the high-level organizational objectives into definable project scopes
- Present strategic decisions and project frameworks to key stake-holders
- Develop clear and achievable project plans, including resource allocation, tech requirements and budgets
- Drive project action items and teams in accordance with project plans
- Monitor and report on project tracking
- Deliver projects within scope, budget, and time-tables.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 4+ year’s work in tech-based project management
- Mid-level understanding of database related technologies
- General awareness of AWS services and related technologies
- Clear understanding of the agile software development process, Scrum, and Atlassian/Jira tools
- Thorough understanding of modern tech-based project management solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification is a plus
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.