We are looking for a Vice President of Customer Acquisition Marketing to lead all B2B lead generation efforts for Material Bank. The ideal candidate will take the lead in developing and delivering successful, long-term digital marketing strategies and programs that drive pipeline and customer acquisition growth and retention. We are looking for a digital marketing leader familiar with email and social marketing campaigns, who knows how to build a strong user base. This role will have full exposure to our executive leadership team and will be solely responsible for building the B2B user base of Material Bank. This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer and be based in our global headquarters in New York City.
- Lead Generation Strategy: Lead all B2B audience development strategies. Provide forward-thinking ideas and build strong digital presence to generate growth. This is a hands-on role that requires both the set-up and execution of the company’s growth marketing plan.
- New Client Acquisition: Achieve clear and measurable user growth goals through innovative and efficient acquisition campaigns through a variety of digital and offline channels. Manage and optimize email campaigns, social media platforms, test new strategies and deliver comprehensive reporting/analysis on results.
- Delivering Success: Set measurable objectives and goals for every program you develop. Success for everything we do across the company is based on results that are delivered, so measurement and analysis of outcomes is critical.
- Resource Management: Source and manage outside vendors and contractors including media buyers, designers and marketers. We expect you to have a network of experts to tap into to execute any part of our growth marketing plan.
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years ad tech, digital media and/or martech marketing experience with a proven track record of driving customer acquisition through digital strategy; designing and implementing successful lead generation campaigns, and developing and optimizing the customer journey
- Proficiency with lead generation and enterprise marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with digital ad buying platforms –Instagram, Pinterest, AdWords, etc
- Deep understanding of online and offline lead generation strategies – social media, media buying, content marketing, email marketing, etc.
- Metrics-driven with a client-oriented mindset
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment