Material Bank, a division of SANDOW, is a disruptive technology and logistics company that helps designers and trade professionals with sourcing materials and architectural products. The platform provides users the ability to search through thousands of products from leading manufacturers and request samples all within a single site. As members source and make selections through Material Bank’s sophisticated tools, the platform connects them directly with manufacturers—ultimately driving their purchasing decisions.
Material Bank is seeking a Client Services Coordinator, known on our team as a Brand Services Coordinator. In this role you will provide account management and operational support to our brand partners to ensure that their needs and objectives are being met.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that requires candidates to have strong communication and people skills as well as a tech-savvy nature. A willingness to roll-up your sleeves, jump right in, and take ownership is a definite need!
What you’ll do:
What you’ll bring:
- Act as the liaison between brand partners and the business
- Respond to inbound inquiries from brand partners
- Provide updates regarding program changes
- Partner with Product Catalog team and Logistics Hub to ensure new materials are successfully added to the platform and in stock for shipment
- Support partnership marketing initiatives between Material Bank and its brand partners
What you value:
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- 1+ years of experience in a project management role, or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage complex projects
- A “client-focused” mindset
- Be fast, be flexible
- Take initiative and bring solutions
- Be the best at what matters
- Think big and take calculated risks
- Always be direct, operate with respect and integrity
- Enjoy the journey
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries.
Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.