Material Bank, a division of SANDOW, is a disruptive technology and logistics company that helps designers and trade professionals with sourcing materials and architectural products. The platform provides users the ability to search through thousands of products from leading manufacturers and request samples all within a single site. As members source and make selections through Material Bank’s sophisticated tools, the platform connects them directly with manufacturers—ultimately driving their purchasing decisions.
Our Email Marketing Manager will optimize Material Bank’s email channel that is targeted to a highly engaged audience of interior designers and architects. In this role, you will craft personalized experiences through segmentation and dynamic content, implement lifecycle marketing campaigns, and utilize marketing automation tools to create relevant campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Strategically lead, develop, implement and manage Material Bank’s promotional and transactional email marketing programs targeted to our core members of interior designers and architects
- Utilize dynamic content and segmentation capabilities to deliver targeted and personalized experiences within lifecycle and promotional marketing campaigns
- Utilize our marketing automation platform to create relevant lifecycle programs, including on-onboarding and reactivation campaigns
- Identify and implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) on email marketing to improve engagement rates, optimize campaign results, and support strategic decision-making
- Manage the development of campaign marketing assets in close collaboration with the Creative Team and Brand Services teams
- Report on channel results, analyze campaigns, and optimize for relevance and engagement
- Own the relationship with ESPs and other third party partners
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in email marketing
- Hands-on experience working with ESPs and/or marketing automations platforms, Hubspot and Sendgrid a plus
- Experience in building lifecycle programs and marketing automations
- Experience building campaigns with dynamic content
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries.
Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.